Anyone who participates in AdvertisingAngels.com must adhere to the following guidelines when contributing content of any sort.
- Angels seek to inform not defame. If you make claims about a company or person of a negative nature, all your points must be reinforced by some sort of evidence. You may use yourself as a reference, but all arguments must be well thought out.
- Angels do not make personal attacks. Angels may provide stories and information about companies, and that information may be negative in nature. However, do not single out specific representatives of a company. Substitute fake names when necessary, but citing specific people’s names will not be allowed.
- Angels do not use foul language. If you wouldn’t feel comfortable saying something in front of a 4-year-old child, or 85-year-old grandmother, don’t say it here.
- Angels do not encourage violence, revenge acts, nor any illegal nor immoral acts. Angels are encouraged to provide information about experiences but encouraging any of the aforementioned types of behavior or actions is strictly prohibited.
- No solicitations. The purpose of this site is not to sell your services. Provide honest information, be helpful, look out for the little guy, and Karma will pay you back. Once again, NO solicitations allowed.